Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for uniting to help the family recover this old heirloom. And thanks for all of the Thanksgiving invites! I've ended up at an old boyfriend's house and the turkey, pies, and fixin's smell delicious! It's nice to take a break from the hubbub of reconciling Aunt Anna's digital estante in the hot pursuit for this "fountain of truth."

I do miss Aunt Anna a LOT though. Thanksgiving was kind of "her" holiday for so many years. Do you remember her AMAZING cheeseball? That was my favorite dish of hers. What was YOUR favorite dish?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Girl said...

I never can get enough ambrosia!

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope our first holiday apart isn't too difficult, my dear.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous ryan said...

pumpkin & sweet potato pie!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

The only person I've spent every thanksgiving with is Aunt Anna - who are you "anonymous"?

3:46 PM  
Anonymous John Souza said...

Ah, the stuffing. The stuffing is the stuff life is made of. Aunt Anna's was the best

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home