Monday, November 27, 2006

Blue with the Flu!

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry to report that I came down with a FLU right after Thanksgiving. It's really unfortunate because I haven't had the appetite to eat all the leftovers!

In any event, I turned off Aunt Anna's computer while I was bedridden because I found the sound distracting. I now see that that application of hers stopped producing the trials ( I didn't realize it was locally run). Things should start popping up again.

Now on a different note. I've been having all sorts of vivid dreams about Aunt Anna lately. Does anyone know anything about dream analysis? Or, has anyone else sort of "felt" her presence? I hate to sound paranoid...I *have* been more or less isolated in this big old house of hers in the desert for over a week now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous John Souza said...

Taylor, what kind of dreams were they? I've never been one to put much stock in dreams. I find they're caused by indigestion, as much as anything else. But in weird times like this, I guess I can believe anything. Even a fever or a post-Thanksgiving dream might hold a clue.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home